PROJECT X SEMINARS
INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM WODS:
Throughout the day the participants will complete a number of individual and team WODs. Each workout will involve a specific brief regarding strategy and efficiency of movement, warm-up and debrief following the workout.
SMALL GROUP SKILL WORKSHOPS:
The seminar participants will be divided into even groups, each taken by one Project X team member. The small group will spend 40min, followed by a short break, then rotate to the next team member. Each team member will be running a workshop on the following:
– Gymnastics positioning, Pull-ups and Muscle Ups with Harriet Roberts
– Handstands, handstand push-ups and accessory work with Jess Coughlan
– The Olympic Lifts; barbell cycling vs heavy lifting with Brandon Swan
– Conditioning and maximising your metcon training with Khan Porter
in a seminar
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE TALKS
In between sessions while athletes are recovering there will be three separate talks:
– Mindset: How to mentally prepare yourself to get the most out of your training and competitions. From setting effective process and outcome based goals, to creating productive habits around training, dealing with stress, nerves and anxiety, and how to use the concept of “play” to improve your entire training experience and results.
– Training and programming for time: How (and why) to use EMOMs and intervals effectively in your training. The most bang for your buck movements everyone should be including in their programming.
– Recovery: Simple daily protocols to maximise your recovery as an athlete, and how these should change around competition time.
The seminar will conclude with a relaxed Q&A with the athletes – participants can ask about each athlete’s CrossFit Games experiences, work/life balances, physical and mental battles, and the birth of Project X, plus anything else they can think of!
Participants will be provided with complimentary Blue Dinosaur Bars, who are the bar of choice for Team Project X.
DATES + VENUES
SEE ALL UPCOMING SEMINARS BELOW.
Perth – 7th April, 2019
Bali – 18th April, 2019
2hr mini seminar – Includes Lunch
Bali – 20th April, 2019
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Click on the REGISTER links below for more information and to sign up to the seminar of your choice OR head directly to the Competition Corner website.
Fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you soon.
“I have attended a few crossfit, gymanstics and weightlifting seminars, but this one was by far the best one. They included the mental training aspect which I reckon is way more important than anything else. The atmosphere was incredible, it felt like that people I was sharing the seminar with were friends. Oh and that final workout was so good. I wouldn’t mind to Bali to repeat the seminar, and catch some barrels for sure. Thanks team! “– Ian (CF Byron Bay Seminar)
“I got a lot out of it …both from a coaching perspective as well as from an athlete’s perspective. Highly recommend for all levels of fitness.” – Rachel (CF Byron Bay Seminar)
PERTH - CROSSFIT INJUSTICE
7th April, 2019
Join us in Perth for a full day of learning and working out 8:30-4:30pm.
Small group workshops, multiple WODs, talks on mindset, recovery and intensity.